Please note that baggage allowances vary with airlines, and airlines are free to revise luggage policies without notice. It is the responsibility of the guest to research and comply with luggage allowances for each airline on the flight itinerary.
Size and Weight Restrictions
- Not exceed 45 inches (length + width + height), or 115 cm.
- Fit easily in our SizeCheck® unit (approximately 22″ x 14″ x 9″, or 56 x 36 x 23 cm).
- Fit in an overhead bin or underneath the seat in front of you.
- If your carry-on bag doesn’t meet these size restrictions it must be checked, and all checked baggage rules will apply.
To avoid extra charges for oversize or overweight baggage on international flights, your checked bag must:
- Weigh 50 pounds (23 kg) or less.
- Not exceed 62 inches (157 cm) when you total length + width + height
- Overweight bags – bags over 50 lbs.
- Oversize bags – bags over 62 inches(when you total the length + width + height)
- Infant and children items – stroller, child restraint seats
- Assistive devices – wheelchair
- Sports equipment – bicycle, bowling, fishing or ski equipment, parachute, surfboard, windsurf board, scuba tank
- Musical instruments
- Fragile/bulky items – saddle, antlers, Hawaiian pineapples, military duffle bags